Gwyneth Paltrow laments 'long square butt'| reveals fittness secert

Sunday, April 17, 2011



Gwyneth Paltrow is on the cover of the May issue of Self magazine, where she opens up on working with her famous trainer Tracy Anderson, her favorite fitness tips and how she made peace with her body.


The actress-turned-singer has been having a very successful few months, scoring a record deal, appearing as a guest star on "Glee" and performing at the CMAs and the Grammys. And she manages to do it all while looking great.
Find out what is Gwyneth's biggest problem area and why she no longer stresses about her love of food after the jump.
On her challenge areas..."My butt! My butt, butt, butt. When Tracy met me, she said that I had a long, square butt that she was going to redesign, and I was, like, "Yeah? Good luck." The amazing thing is, she was right! And it's still changing!
"
How she stays sane about her body...

"I've found what works for me. I know if I put in an hour and a half, five days a week, I'm good. If I'm on vacation and, like, "F--- it, I'm not working out," I know what to do when I get back. A lot of women think, "Oh, my God, I could never get there," but I don't think that's true. It's simply relative to how much you put into it.
"
How consistent she stays, foodwise...

"I say I always eat right, but last night, I had fried clams, pasta with duck sausage and two glasses of red wine. When I want to lose, I eat less pasta, bread and potatoes. Before last year's Iron Man 2 premiere, I did green juices and salads for three days.

"
Gwyneth’s fitness secret..."I do 45 minutes of cardio five days a week, because I like to eat. I also try for 45 minutes of muscular structure work, which is toning, realigning and lengthening. If I'm prepping for something or I've been eating a lot of pie, I do two hours a day, six days a week for two weeks."
 


From Self’s behind the scenes interview...


Gwyneth told SELF Creative Director Cynthia Searight that husband, Chris Martin, thinks she has a better body now than she did 10 years ago. And that is two kids later!
The May issue of Self hits newsstands April 19.
(Photos by Mark Abrahams.)

SOURCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...