2011 Wedding Hair Idea

Saturday, May 7, 2011


What Do You Think Of This Wedding Hair Idea?

Nicole Richie has done it again. Her last braidy updo was so adorable that Beth road-tested it. Now I’m dying to try her latest braid twist–perhaps as an option for my wedding? Let me know what you think.

2011 Wedding Hair Idea 


2011 Wedding Hair Idea 

The wedding isn’t until September, but it’s never too soon to start collecting inspiration. I’m sure I want to wear my hair up, because it’ll get frizzy if I leave it down that time of year, and I don’t want it to cover the back of my gown, which has a beautiful cut-out detail. The dress is antiquey and romantic, so I’m picturing hair that’s soft and not too “just-so”. Do you guys like this look, or is it too much? Do you like the bump on the top? Let me know if I should add this updo to the wedding-ideas file or wait for something better to come along.


Similar Posts:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...