Jennifer Hudson thanks her fiancé, her life

Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Hudson's mother in October 2008, Darnell Donerson were (57) and shot her brother Jason Hudson (29) in Chicago in the family home. That they present themselves at that time was not even in the house, the actress believes her fiance, David Otunga WWE wrestlers due. For this, she flew to Florida in the last minute to look at one of his fights.
Hudson, who lost in the attack on her family and her seven year old nephew Julian King says in an interview with the magazine 'Ebony': "This is one of the things that saved my life. Because then I could have been at home with my mother.Wanted to [David], I'm with him to Florida, rather than to Chicago. I'm're on your way to see him.This is the reason why I'm still here. I've never told you before that and I can not believe I've done it now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...